Sunday, April 1, 2012

One week down...munchies and more

Today was another roller coaster sort of day. It's incredible to me that just eating sugar and flour products can have such a numbing effect. Though I haven't been binging or compulsively eating I can see that I've still engaged in some emotional eating... Well now the feelings are here full force. People who are a normal weight or even slightly overweight seem to have a hard time understanding what it's like to live as obese most of your life. Everything seems to take so much effort. Regardless if you are trying to take a physical action or opening yourself up to another ( especially someone your into sexually romantically) it takes a lot. Society is not kind to bigger people. Many bigger people are not kind to themselves. It's very cyclical and I've been stuck in it for most of my life. Though I am determined to break the cycle with the help of a higher power...one who often manifests itself though loving people in my life. I never lose hope and faith. This is what has gotten me through life's challenges and this one is no different. The bordem munchies have totally kicked in. I'm smoking a little hookah but it doesn't help. It's not the best choice either but it's important to take one thing at a time. This has been one of the lower eating weekends of my life. Though I'm hoping to eat healthier on the weekend as time goes on.

Onto the food:
Meal 1: omelette with chicken, bacon and veggies. Apple slices.

Meal 2: 5 guys burger no bun with an order of fries, veggies and mayo.

Meal 3: handful of peanuts and strawberries

Tomorrow is weigh in day for the month. Let's see...

1 comment:

  1. youre still doing awesome dude. be kind to yourself. as much kindness that you give others you deserve to give back to yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete