Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 8...45min of Cardio? Oh My!

Today was a fairly calm day. I went to the gym intending on taking the aqua fit class but they were servicing the pool. I found it odd that they choose the hour that the class was taking place to do it. So, i decided to do some cardio. Lasted 45 minutes doing 2 different machines. It was alright. I tend to dislike working out on machines so I'm surprised I did it for so long. Went to sauna and saw my dad today. I haven't seen him in a while so it was cool. My grandma's cancer is back in full force and I'm afraid she won't be with us long. It's sad and I am just here feeling my feelings.

Here is the food:
Meal 1: Big salad with chicken breast, some turkey soup and a sweet potato

Meal 2: peanuts and a larabar

Meal 3: lemon pepper chicken breast and some blueberries, tea.

Tomorrow is weight lifting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment