Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 16...not very hungry

Well my anxiety was down a bit today which was good. I am taking some measures to help myself outside of food and fitness. Hopefully I will continue to heal on all levels. I would really like to be a personal trainer one day. If I can continue down this path of recovery im sure it will be sooner than later. I wasn't very hungry today an am having some other physical problems that required a bit of flushing the system. So I had a red machine and pomegranate juice mixed w a lot of water.

For meals it was just one:
Salad w bacon, avocado, chicken, egg and vinegrette. Some sweet potato fries

Not bad for today. Very tired. Going to go see a fried who is in town then off to my bed. I'm happy tomorrow because I will have some time alone.

1 comment: