Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 12...sigh

Today was kind of rough. I felt stressed and anxious most of the day and I'm not fully sure why. I ended up eating too much again. I'm thinking a whole30 is in order. I seem to be replacing sugar with French fries and white potatoes. I'm craving sugar like crazy, especially when I eat white potatoes. The sugar sweet condiments are also causing me angst. I'm concerned it's adding to my anxiety. I also eliminated the raw multi from my vitamins an that seems to have settled my stomach.

Food for today :(

Meal 1: hash browns, eggs, bacon and americano

Meal 2: portabella shroom, zucchini, deli turkey and a few almonds.

Meal 3: wings and fries, carrot sticks

Meal 4: burger patty, bacon, fries

I'm in California right now. Hoping to have fun and help out a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment