Sunday, April 8, 2012

2 weeks down...Happy Easter!

Two weeks down and I'm doing alright. Life has taken some interesting turns and as a result my anxiety is way up. I'm working hard on managing it using the various techniques I also happen to teach to my clients. It can be hard to heal and work towards becoming a better person. I commend anyone who is trying. Easter is all about resurrecting a part of oneself which I believe is happening in my life. After tomorrow I will be back from my trip and starting another whole 30. Which means no hookah or caffeine and some more limits on some of the food I eat. When I did this before, my anxiety went way down. One thing I have noticed even with my food like this is that I have very little depression.

Today's food:
Meal 1: I had 2 plates at brunch which consisted of meat, veggies, fruit and eggs. I limited myself to one mimosa and water even though it was unlimited.

Meal 2: A couple BBQ Ribs minis sauce and a bit of potato salad.

Happy Easter folks. Stay tuned because whole 30 can be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment