Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 9...Long Day and Some Stress Eating

Today was really long. I woke up feeling a bit depressed and it took a bit for me to get out of bed. When I finally did, it was still fairly early. I went and worked out with my friend Zami. I did a one thousand pound leg press for 4 reps. It was pretty damn cool. I haven't been able to do that for a while. We did a great weight lifting workout. Work was very long but still fun. First, I lifted a handful of heavy furniture. Then work took a lot of mental energy. I'm an identified "super user" for a new computer system we are using and it just started this week...so yeah...we're all going crazy. :) I ate some potato chips today which was a bad idea. My stomach was not happy so it looks like potato chips will not be happening.

Oh I had forgotten to post that I lost 4lbs over the first week of doing this plan. I won't be weighing in again until the beginning of next month. I noticed that my physical abilities have improved which is great.

Onto the food:

Meal 1: Almonds and a few grapes
Meal 2: veggie and egg omelet. Hash browns. Fruit
Meal 3: peanuts and chips (no more)
Meal 4: Home made buffalo chicken tenders and a sweet potato
Meal 5: grapes and a couple pieces of salami.

I was pretty hungry...
Tomorrow is aqua fit class. I'm excited to join the elders for some more healthy fun!

1 comment:

  1. you're rocking this, joe. i'm psyched to hear about all the progress you're making. it's inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete