Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 4-Power of positive thinking

Today felt a lot better in regards to my moods and my thoughts. I think that I was starting to get into another funk because life has been rather odd this past month. Today felt like the fog was starting to slowly lift. I didn't feel as run down today but I also had some caffine which probably helped. I've been reading this book about how thinking about God and thinking positively effects the mind on a neurological level. This has got me working hard to practice what I preach and work on being more mindful. My thoughts are slowly becoming more positive which is a bit step in overall wellness. It also makes healthy eating easier. I'm enjoying spending time alone or with Nana dog contemplating positive aspects of the universe. The universe has also started to send me some fun people to talk to and hang around which I believe is a direct result of positive thinking.

It took me a while to get hungry today. I didn't eat til fairly late. My friend and I went to water aerobics and worked out with many elders. It was actually a lot of fun and my heart rate went way up. You can totally use the water to get a great workout. The trainer was nice too so that was definately a plus.

Here's the food for today:

Meal 1: small package almonds
Meal 2: buffalo chicken (skinless tenders with some olive oil and tabasco buffalo sauce), mixed greens and a sweet potato. Iced tea no sugar.
Meal 3: Key lime larabar. Iced tea no sugar.
Meal 4: eggs, potatoes and a red pepper cooked in olive oil with salsa. A banana.

1 comment:

  1. hey man -- we need to get together to talk about what you thought about that book. shook me up and then grounded me. maybe tea and hookah and a good chat soon?

    ReplyDelete