Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 3-and the cravings begin


Today was a very odd day. I had this looming sense of anxiety all day and couldn't quite place it. Life has been rather hectic lately so that could be a part of it. I find myself having a hard time getting motivated to carry on with my daily tasks. This weird feeling of anxiety usually happens when I follow a food plan like this but there is usually also a trigger. I think part of it is that my cravings are here in full swing at day 3. I really wanted to eat a lemon bar or brownie at the coffee shop but had to tell myself no. I was also tired so that didn't help the situation. Luckily I was also with friends who get what i'm going through so that helped.
Today was a strange day with food. I was on some sort of weird omelette kick. Guess my body needed something that they had. Here's the meals
Meal 1: Vegetable omelette with hash browns and fruit
Meal 2: hamburger patty, sweet potato, broccoli and salsa.
Meal 3: Vegetable and ham omelette and grapes
I'm going to try to hit the sack early today. I'm glad that this day is done and hope tomorrow is a bit better. Everyone seemed so on edge today, myself included. Time to get nana and rest. Here's a picture of her. She's a great dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment