Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 2 down...lessons learned

Today was a chill day but I'm going to end up being up late. Smoked some hookah which was probably unwise while making so many diet shifts. My dog was really calm and nice today. I've been calmer too which she seems to reflect. I'm taking note. The universe seems to be sending me new opportunities as I make shifts in my life. I also realize I need to buy more food to cook at home when I get paid fri. Eating out makes making healthy choices difficult though not impossible.

Zami and I worked out today. 1hr and a half of weights. We did a lot of cable work. I did another 30 min in the pool. Did high knees, jumps and stretches. I woke up with the aches so it was hard to get motivated. I'm glad I did. My muscles always seem to ache with these diet changes. I also have a low grade headache.

Onto the food:
Meal 1:small pack almonds per workout.
Meal 2: eggs with uncured bfast sausage and peppers.
Meal 3: grass fed patty, small sweet potato and broccoli.
Meal 4: pistachios, grapes and tea
Meal 5: steak, veggies, roasted potatoes and a couple buffalo wings.

I noticed I felt really hungry today. Let's see what happens with my hunger levels as time goes on.

1 comment:

  1. youre doing great man! thanks for the motivation and your hard work. youre a great workout buddy.

    ReplyDelete