Thursday, May 17, 2012

Entry for 5/13 7 weeks

Well this blog I going to reflect the nature of having an eating disorder. I haven't binged or overate in almost 6 months. The issue I that I still have a lot of trouble staying away from foods that my body reacts negatively too. Namely, sugar and gluten. Staying away from lactose is fairly easy.

I believe that I've still lost weight because my clothes are loose and ifit into tighter pants. I'm also doing a strongman type fat Loss workout with my buddy and trying to hit aqua fit classes. My fitness level I already improving. So there are pros and cons. I'm going to beat this eating disorder I know it. Slowly but surely my eating habits are improving.

I've also had some really cool people in my life. Recently some ladies have also come into the picture...with one in particular being extra special. This is a mixed bag of a lot of happy an a little scary. Weight can help people hide and I'm aware that I thought people didn't notice me. Well life is proving that to be wrong. Progress is slow but the goal is just that an no perfection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment